Ready to take action toward restoring your sense of purpose and meaning?
- As a healthcare professional, you are motivated to live a life of greater purpose and meaning.
- You want to feel energized and ready to take on the challenges ahead of you and focus your time and resources on the things that feed your sense of courage, compassion, joy, and hope by Healthcare Coaching.
- Yet the world of healthcare is oftentimes not designed to meet your needs. In fact, it’s oftentimes the exact opposite.
- Working with a Swift Healthcare Coach means receiving the kind of support and insight you need to identify your needs, develop a plan to meet those needs, and achieve the life that you desire, based on your terms.
- Ready to take results-oriented action toward living your life of your terms and finding the fulfillment you desire?
Let’s get started!
Patrick Swift, PhD, MBA, FACHE
Certified Executive Coach
A Certified Credible Leader Coach and Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE), Dr. Swift has cared for thousands of patients and coached countless healthcare professionals. He has served as a hospital CEO and in multiple leadership and clinical positions at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NYU Langone Health, RWJBarnabas Health, and Select Medical. Over the course of his career, Dr. Swift has served as clinical assistant professor of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine, and published in the clinical literature. Dr. Swift earned his PhD in Clinical Psychology, an MBA in Healthcare Administration, and Black Belt certification from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Dr. Swift is a proud lifetime member of the National Eagle Scout Association, (BSA). Dr. Swift is the host of the Top 60 Healthcare Leadership podcast, Swift Healthcare available on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and all major podcast channels.
Executive Career Coach and Certified Professional Resume Writer
Emma Garrett is an executive career coach who helps high-integrity professionals who struggle with figuring out what exactly to do next, and how to sell themselves for it. What makes her different from other executive career coaches is her experience coaching all levels of healthcare professionals, from medical technicians to hospital CEOs.
She holds CPRW resume writing certification and hails from an educational background in applied social psychology. Because of this, her clients get a level of coaching and market insight that most people never have access to; branding and messaging content that opens doors; and research-backed strategies on productivity, communication, and effectiveness that get results.
Emma also conducts in-person workshops and has also presented to remote global audiences of up to 14,000 on topics ranging from Ideal Career Design, Life Purpose, and Personal Mission to LinkedIn, Resume Writing, Job Search Strategy, and Tapping the Unpublished Job Market.