Ready to take action toward achieving your goals?
- As a healthcare professional, you are motivated to live a life of greater purpose and meaning.
- You want to feel energized and ready to take on the challenges ahead of you and focus your time and resources on the things that feed your sense of courage, compassion, joy, and hope by Healthcare Coaching.
- Yet the world of healthcare is oftentimes not designed to meet your needs. In fact, it’s oftentimes the exact opposite.
- Working with a Swift Healthcare Coach means receiving the kind of support and insight you need to identify your needs, develop a plan to meet those needs, and achieve the life that you desire, based on your terms.
- Ready to take results-oriented action toward living your life of your terms and finding the fulfillment you desire?
Let’s get started!
Patrick Swift, PhD, MBA, FACHE
Certified Executive Coach
Dr. Swift earned his PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Connecticut, completed his postdoctoral fellowship at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and earned his MBA in Healthcare Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University. Patrick has served as a clinical assistant professor of Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine at NYU School of Medicine, published in the clinical literature on brain injury rehabilitation, and certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
Executive Career Coach and Certified Professional Resume Writer
She holds CPRW resume writing certification and hails from an educational background in applied social psychology. Because of this, her clients get a level of coaching and market insight that most people never have access to; branding and messaging content that opens doors; and research-backed strategies on productivity, communication, and effectiveness that get results.
Emma also conducts in-person workshops and has also presented to remote global audiences of up to 14,000 on topics ranging from Ideal Career Design, Life Purpose, and Personal Mission to LinkedIn, Resume Writing, Job Search Strategy, and Tapping the Unpublished Job Market.